• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy From Canada....

JetIntakePort

Oakley Expert
Canada
Just introducing myself... been lurking for a year or so... only had 4 pairs at that time, since then I've added 16 pairs lol

First pair was a gift, a pair of FMJ Twenties from back in the early 2000's... they're pretty rough now (didn't really take care of em since I was still a teenager - wish I would've kept the box too) but I still have em. Next up was a pair of Monster Dogs back in 2006, I still wear those bad boys.

Then in 2012, all hell broke loose and my wallet has been complaining ever since... been focusing on X-metals in the last year or so (thanks to the forum for introducing me to metal madness). I've owed 6 pairs, but have sold two recently because they were duplicates. I have 3 pairs of XS and 1 pair of Juliets..

My favorite pair at the moment is these guys, XS Carbon Polished with BIP lenses:

_MG_4871.jpg

So yeah, I've got the bug.... looking forward to joining in some of the conversations and picking up some knowledge :)

Latest Posts

Back