• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy From Oregon

Makeemsayunhhh

Oakley Beginner
Salem, Oregon
Hey there errrbody

I'm a new Oakley fanatic from the great state of Oregon!

I recently got a new career venture as the manager of a small retail sunglass store. Needless to say I have become obsessed with sunglasses in general, with a soft spot in my heart for those amazing Oakley Frogskins. Just copped my first pair the other day: a green frame blacklight for $57 :smile:

I hope to grow my collection to as big as some of the posters on here, and I will enjoy commenting and appreciating the collections I have seen on here already! I also want to score a display case someday! I have you guys to thank for that lol.

This forum has opened up a whole new world for me and I can tell that i'm already hooked!

Thanks guys!

--Makeemsayunhhh! (na na na na)

As a fellow Oregonian, Welcome to the forum. Here's to hoping we both have more days to wear our Oakleys in the days to come!

As a fellow Oregonian, Welcome to the forum. Here's to hoping we both have more days to wear our Oakleys in the days to come!

Thanks bro! I know what you mean about the lack of sunny days. I busted out a pair of sunnies for driving for the first time since October just the other day, and then today it was back to nasty-ness. It's even harder to sell Oakleys, or sunglasses in general, in this weather lol I'm in Marion county and it's just brutal, depressing weather as of late. You live in the Willamette Valley or are you out in the sticks of our fine state?

Welcome... sure you arent from STL?

nope, born and raised Oregonian here. Lived the past 27 years in a 65 mile radius lol. My wife went to STL in 03 tho, and says that the fried ravioli there is off the chain. She loved it there and has been a big Cards fan ever since.

Back