• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy From Tampa, long time oakley user

Alexander Callage

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone,

My name is Alex, currently live in Tampa.

Long time Oakley user for snowboarding, sailing, shooter, and everyday life since I was about 14 years old.

Currently I have the following:
7DE633E0-6B10-4524-A0FD-4058B187B93E.jpg
Black Carbon Juliets with black iridium polarized lenses. Bought these new back in 2009 and put them through hell and back. The nose bridge has loosened up but they are still great

Black Split Jackets with Black iridium polarized lenses- I bought these as a cheaper option to my Juliets to wear every day/ lighter weight and thus better for running and such. Less worried about loosing or damaging them. Love them but they do fog/hold it heat/humidity inside

Back Carbon X Squared. I just picked these up off of ebay recently in great condition for a good deal. Back when i got my Juliets years ago i remember I couldn't decide between the Juliet and X squared, tho i eventually got the juliet I always wondered if i should have got the x squared, then they stopped making them and I regretted it.I told myself then i bought these X Squared I would sell my Juliets to recoup the cost if I liked the X Squared more... but I'm having trouble bringing myself to sell my Juliets...

And my trusty A frame goggles for snowboarding with fire iridium lenses for those blue bird days and the yellow lenses for night riding.

Attachments

• 7DE633E0-6B10-4524-A0FD-4058B187B93E.jpg
    7DE633E0-6B10-4524-A0FD-4058B187B93E.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 180
Back