• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy Here. Military Stationed In The UK

Hey guys. I'm in the military stationed in the UK right now. I'm all about Oakleys and have been for many years. I'm sure this forum will help with my addiction. Griff

Thank you for your service, sir! Your being a fellow Oakley-lover is just gravy.

-- Stephen

Wellcome on board!

Of course we will help you with the O- addiction... You will see how it gets a lot worse!

Damn it! I'm in the military too and I've always been jealous of you guys who get stationed in the UK. It's a good "jealous" though. I'm glad for you guys. It's a Great duty station. Have fun and don't spend all your dough on Oakleys.! LOL

The UK is nice. I've been traveling around quite a bit which has been awesome. I have definitely been spending loads of money on Oakley's over the years.

Looks like i'm not the only new military guy here. Welcome bud, i'm stationed in Alaska (currently deployed)

Great. I've got some friends that are stationed over at Elmendorf AK and love it.

Latest Posts

Back