• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy In San Diego,CA...

RobT2K

Oakley Beginner
Hello, I'm glad to have found this site, it's full of a lot of information! I'm in San Diego, CA and I've been a casual Oakley user for some time now. Not a collector,but very pleased with their product so I keep coming back.
I've been wearing the Gascan for awhile, but recently decided I wanted more peripheral vision while riding my motorcycle, so I have a pair of Flak Jacket XLJ with BIP lenses on their way to me from USSI.

After seeing all of your badass collections, and models I didn't even know existed, I feel I will be getting some more soon...

Welcome to the forum, Rob! Man, I miss San Diego - I lived in Encinitas (Leucadia/Grandview beach) for a couple of years. Good luck! Your collection will definitely grow if you hang around here... :wink:

Welcome Rob. I'll be back in San Diego for a few days next week........my favorite place :)

Thanks for the Welcome guys! Any sources for good deals on replacement lenses for flak jackets? I'm looking for some red iridium xlj lenses

Back