• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy Saying Hey....

Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

The OF Boogeyman 👹
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Just signed up and saying hey. I've had some of the older style minutes and twenties years ago but I now have a bit of a collection and obsession going.

My current sunglass cabinet contains the following:

Flak Jacket XLJ, shiny black/black iridium polarized
Custom Fives Squared, smoke grey/black iridium polarized
Ducati Fives Squared
Custom Scalpel, matte white/black iridium polarized
Twenty, crystal black/black iridium polarized
New Valve, dark grey/emerald iridium polarized (arriving Thursday)

I have had gascan, fuel cell, crankcase, straight jacket, split jacket and Fives Squared in various color combinations but traded or sold them.

I have many other brand sunglasses as well. Like I said, an obsession! I actually have more of a specific brand than I do Oakley but I won't mention them. I have so many that my wife set a rule that "in order to buy a pair I have to sell a pair."

She let me order the new Valves for fathers day. I'm so lucky!

Anyway, so anyone have any experience with the emerald iridium polarized lenses? I've never seen them so I'm anxious to get them and try em out!

Welcome. No specific experience with EIP, but JIP are nice lenses and I believe the jade lenses are taking over where O would have used emerald in the past. But I guess since they are producing the new Valves in EIP, they aren't phasing it out totally.

Back