• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy To Forum But Not To Oakley

luddy2009

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the forum but, I've been collecting Oakley's for about 5 years now. I don't have any rare ones just yet but, I've been busy collecting the ones that I'm really interested in. Hoping to learn from the group here on the forum and maybe share some experiences. Looking to trade, sell, buy as well.

Thanks.

welcome to the magical forum of oakley addicts! beware of the people who will influence you to empty your pocket, those cash, credit cards, and overdraft will vanished in your eyes like magic do! escape now or regret it later...lol

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you will get along just fine here! :)

OakleyGuru379: I have Fuel Cells, Scalpel (the black polarized was the first pair of Oakleys I ever bought), 4+1 Squared, Eyepatch 2, Batwolf, Big Tacos, Offshoots, and a pair of Ski Goggles that I got a long time ago when I first started riding four wheelers (I never wore them though). I'm a big fan of the multiple Fuel Cells out there and I love the Big Taco and Offshoot; just love the design and the way they fit my head. I've only been "collecting" designs that I really like and that fit my head. I'm not really a shelf kind of guy; I wear them. I would like to find a nice display case, though, just to store them when not being used.

I have a little "Grail List"
1. Leather Wrapped Mars Jordan
2. Over the Tops
3. Medusa
4. Don Pendleton Fuel Cells
5. Jupiter Camo Fuel Cells

Back