1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. EIZOHK

EIZOHK Oakley Beginner

There are three pairs of Half X in OAKLEY showroom. The cost is US$190. I am concerned with the availability of replacement ear socks and nose pads. I am reluctant to buy the glasses if the replacement parts are difficult to find.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyCan

OakleyCan Oakley Collector

Not difficult to find at all. Although probably best to secure a couple sets and put them away.

3. InfiniteHero

InfiniteHero Entrepreneur Premium Member

Not a bad idea to box and put away. Probably one pair only. Problem is many consider them non Xmetals. More like a fancy Wire. Never really took off and you can get them on the Bay for 160 all day long. I had a offer to buy 50 of them in bulk. They will likely be around for a good while.

4. EIZOHK

EIZOHK Oakley Beginner

I agree with you. I hardly believe it is x-metal. I prefer to buying Romeo.

5. Drymeadow

Drymeadow Oakley Beginner

I happen to like my Half X as a beater pair. Don't really have to worry about messing it up because I can always replace it. Being able to buy any flavor of OEM lenses on the Oakley website seals the deal for me.

6. Y K

Y K Oakley Beginner

Didn't look at this before, bu tindeed, this is a good reason to score a half x for around 150 and use it as a beater pair.

Even if their not juliet's, their still half decent :p