• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Half X In Showroom

EIZOHK

Oakley Beginner
Hong Kong
There are three pairs of Half X in OAKLEY showroom. The cost is US$190. I am concerned with the availability of replacement ear socks and nose pads. I am reluctant to buy the glasses if the replacement parts are difficult to find.

Not a bad idea to box and put away. Probably one pair only. Problem is many consider them non Xmetals. More like a fancy Wire. Never really took off and you can get them on the Bay for 160 all day long. I had a offer to buy 50 of them in bulk. They will likely be around for a good while.

I happen to like my Half X as a beater pair. Don't really have to worry about messing it up because I can always replace it. Being able to buy any flavor of OEM lenses on the Oakley website seals the deal for me.

Being able to buy any flavor of OEM lenses on the Oakley website seals the deal for me.

Didn't look at this before, bu tindeed, this is a good reason to score a half x for around 150 and use it as a beater pair.

Even if their not juliet's, their still half decent :p

Back