• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New here and need some help

Unfortunately the whole "previously owned by the athlete" thing doesn't really add any value, unless you find a buyer who obsesses over that particular athlete.

The Warrant isn't a particularly popular watch; on average they sell for around $250. Being a less common version, you might get up to $500 for it, unless you can find a sucker with more money than brains.

If I'm off-base I'm sure someone will chime in.
I'd go $350

Thanks everyone. The input helps a lot. Personally I'd never consider buying the watch with red on the face. The silver face and black band looks good to me tho.

If you watch the video it shows the watches (gold silver and bronze) at about the 2:20 mark, then shows what appears to be a couple athletes receiving their watches, but doesn't talk about them.

Can't be a Canadian hockey player's watch. We only win gold in that ;).

Canada won silver in women's curling that year, that is the only one I remember. But I don't think the watches are limited to the home country, so there could be a fair number of them out there if each member of a winning team could also receive one. If it was only Oakley sponsored athletes, that obviously narrows it down a fair bit

There was a Bronze Holeshot (similar thing for Beijing in 2008) that recently went unsold on eBay for $450USD then sold for $300USD on a buy it now.

Back