• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New here but, love the site

SecretNinja

I am Jim Janard's Cousin's Brother In Law
Krypton
Hey everyone. I've been resorting to OakleyForum for answers to questions that I've had on X-Metals. I recently started buying a month ago anf have come across some good and bad pieces. Thanks for referring me to The X-Man, by the way. He is awesome. I am still looking for more to add to my newly started collection and, some help from everyone here is appreciated. I have a new question but, have no idea where or how to post it. Thanks again for the help. Look forward to expanding my knowledge.

The rules seem easy to follow. Thank you for the welcome. I came across a pair of Half-X in good condition with papers, box, and coin. I want to sell them to help my reputation on ebay but, I have no idea what they fetch nowadays. Any ideas?

Hey everyone. I've been resorting to OakleyForum for answers to questions that I've had on X-Metals. I recently started buying a month ago anf have come across some good and bad pieces. Thanks for referring me to The X-Man, by the way. He is awesome. I am still looking for more to add to my newly started collection and, some help from everyone here is appreciated. I have a new question but, have no idea where or how to post it. Thanks again for the help. Look forward to expanding my knowledge.

Looking forward to seeing your expanding collection. Welcome to the Oakley Forum! :welcome:

Welcome and I see that you got your answer already ;)
Yeah,peole here are very helpful.
Looking forward to seeing your expanding collection. Welcome to the Oakley Forum! :welcome:
thanks. Here are my Juliets so far.
1441639711681.jpg

Back