• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Here...can Oakley Check Store Inventory?

uflouie

Oakley Beginner
I'm looking for a pair of the atomic orange jawbones. I know ovault had them on sale a few weeks ago. When I wanted to buy they were sold out. Is there a way oakley can tell me what stores may have these in stock? thanks

Call your local store and ask for the manager. Then explain your situation and I'm sure they can find out which stores have them or have a pair transferred for you.

They popped up on the Vault late last night. They were gone after a short while.

uflouie said:
I'm looking for a pair of the atomic orange jawbones. I know ovault had them on sale a few weeks ago. When I wanted to buy they were sold out. Is there a way oakley can tell me what stores may have these in stock? thanks

My store has them...if you are serious about getting them, you could ask the store manager of your local store to get them transferred.

Also, Oakley stores can indeed check the inventory of other stores very easily. If an associate or a manager tells you otherwise, they may just not be aware of the option in their system.

thanks for the input heading down to the local store to see what I can find out. also found out the vault has ZERO jawbones left.

so found some at a vault store but they won't ship to another store or directly to me. the local store also does not do store to store transfers/shipments.

Whoever told you that is lazy and doesn't want to do the work. Any store can do a transfer for a customer if they really want to help them out.

called local store again, talked to a manager, awesome guy. the issue is they don't have anymore pre-made jawbones only parts for making custom pairs in a lot of stores. so the local store is going to make a pair for me with stock specs and match the price the vault store gave me, sweet. he also said stores are closing out all the jawbones and once they are gone they are gone.

uflouie said:
called local store again, talked to a manager, awesome guy. the issue is they don't have anymore pre-made jawbones only parts for making custom pairs in a lot of stores. so the local store is going to make a pair for me with stock specs and match the price the vault store gave me, sweet. he also said stores are closing out all the jawbones and once they are gone they are gone.

We still have the color you are looking for in our store...if they say they can't transfer, batwolf is right...they are being lazy.(mainly because the transfer process isn't super easy) if you really want the color talk to the store manager and tell him to get it transferred from store 150. We have transferred things as small as red through bolts so the whole frame won't be a problem.

Back