• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Here

wdfmotorman

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,
Im new to the site but enjoy my oakley gear as much as the next guy. Ive got about a dozen pair of glasses, plus other gear. One of my favorite is the Kitchen Sink. Most of the stuff I have isnt overly special but I do have one or two older cool pieces. Looking forward to hopefully trading after this probationary period is up.
Good stuff from Georgia
wdf

Olic, maybe you can point me in the right direction... looking to find some information on Penny serial numbers. Ive had em since they were new, which seems like about 12 years. What all information can you find from the serial #? Just trying to do some homework and maybe you could get me started. Thanks and nice Yam.

Welcome bud! Post a thread in the X Metal forum and the guys will be able to help you out with your Penny question.

Thanks, you are in the right place for info. I am not an expert but there are plenty here to answer questions. Just got a serial # ? answered myself on another thread by Brip.

Back