• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New IH Line On Standard Issue

Wow, including Pulse (women's), GasCan, Batwolf, Flak, Flak XLJ, Valve, Frogskin, and Fuel Cell.

Whoah, holy crap, they just put the other ones up... I only saw the four listed, I ordered the frogskins, and now there are more.

Those GasCan's are awesome, too bad they don't fit me. And interesting, two different versions of the Flak. Both look sweet. I think I'm going to order the Fuel Cell's today though while the shipping is free.

Oh man, the Gascans really are. And aren't both of those Flaks XLJ's? I thought the XLJ was just because of a different lens, but they both appear to have the extended lens. I kinda like the Green version. The Valve also looks sweet. Actually, man, I want them all.

Oh, I see, there's the regular IH line.. and then there's the "SI Infinite Hero" line that has the green camo and rubbers in them. I can't see the batwolf's, picture is x'd out for me, dying to see those.

77vhdrwf.jpg

That's the gascan no? I can see that one. I can see them all now but the Batwolf. I couldn't see any of them a bit ago, but they slowly started showing up.

Yup that's the Gascan and I hope the Batwolf looks like the Fuel Cell

Btw the green camo IH line comes with BIP lenses, the grey camo has BI installed

Back