1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Hando

Hando Oakley Enthusiast

The day is here, the day is here, the new news IH are on Standard issue!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Wow, including Pulse (women's), GasCan, Batwolf, Flak, Flak XLJ, Valve, Frogskin, and Fuel Cell.

3. Hando

Hando Oakley Enthusiast

Whoah, holy crap, they just put the other ones up... I only saw the four listed, I ordered the frogskins, and now there are more.

4. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Those GasCan's are awesome, too bad they don't fit me. And interesting, two different versions of the Flak. Both look sweet. I think I'm going to order the Fuel Cell's today though while the shipping is free.

5. Hando

Hando Oakley Enthusiast

Oh man, the Gascans really are. And aren't both of those Flaks XLJ's? I thought the XLJ was just because of a different lens, but they both appear to have the extended lens. I kinda like the Green version. The Valve also looks sweet. Actually, man, I want them all.

6. Hando

Hando Oakley Enthusiast

Oh, I see, there's the regular IH line.. and then there's the "SI Infinite Hero" line that has the green camo and rubbers in them. I can't see the batwolf's, picture is x'd out for me, dying to see those.

7. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

8. Hando

Hando Oakley Enthusiast

That's the gascan no? I can see that one. I can see them all now but the Batwolf. I couldn't see any of them a bit ago, but they slowly started showing up.

9. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Yup that's the Gascan and I hope the Batwolf looks like the Fuel Cell

10. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Btw the green camo IH line comes with BIP lenses, the grey camo has BI installed

Hando likes this.