• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Infinite Hero

wow - cool
can't wait, to see the microbag and the pin - hopefully Oakley changed these a bit!

I really will try to get pix of Flaks up they are coming tomorrow UPS Got shipping confirmation will have flaks tomorrow I am in minority but prefer black iridium to violet by far i may have to b a shelf w**** and get extra on this one i have seen these in person I am a bit subtle in my tastes and the matte carbon with black is very cool to meLove +red but not a violet fan at all so should be pleased

Last edited:
I definitely want to grab extra pairs of the frogs and do one with the violet lenses of the original IH.

Should have flaks today.. looking forward to it First colorway that's got me buzzin in a log time ...since I made grey smoke jade ones last year in Maine. If anyone has a pair please post pic if u can so I know whats waiting for me at home..the person I ordered from got a pair for himself and likes them

I OOPS ill put Flak IH postings in right place sorry it mixed with froggies

Last edited:
FML, thanks Oakley. Those new Fuel Cell's are incredible. Hoping they come to the SI site so I don't have to pay retail on something for just the second time ever.
I was just hoping that same thing. I mean i must have the fuel cells but 150 i can wait.

And did i see that the ballistic cases are back too? I thought they were gone.