• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Infinite Heros.

77RRad

Oakley Expert
Las Vegas
When a I went to the Vault yesterday I was showed a boom that has some new stuff coming out.
This is the first I heard or ecen saw that they are coming out with 5 to 6 more IH glasses.
Anyone know anything on them?

I remember reading about them somewhere. They are ditching the violet lenses for black iridium i believe. Sorry I don't have more info!

While Violet is pretty to look at, I can't stand looking through them so I am not very upset if they go with BI at all from here on out.
I agree I have tried a couple times and I just don't like wearing glasses with violet. In my opinion Ruby is right there with violet and fire is pretty close behind that.

I agree I have tried a couple times and I just don't like wearing glasses with violet. In my opinion Ruby is right there with violet and fire is pretty close behind that.
id have to agree on a certain level. the sj violet, imo, doesnt change hues as much as the smaller juliet lens does. I really dont like fire very much either, but the blue ruby base is growing on me.

back to topic, i had also heard that they were moving violet out and bi/bip in