1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Advent

Advent Oakley Beginner

Sort of a recent purchase and collection post I suppose. All within the last two months or so. The Fuel Cell was a pretty decent price and will likely go to a forum member for cost.

From left to right: My Rx Gold Iridium daily wearer (The Rx are sooo expensive but worth it), Polished Penny Black Iridium (Paid 120 with coin and extra nose bits included), and an Ichiro Emerald Slate (The sulfur Jupiter bag goes fantastic with these).

New(ish) Stuff (Mostly X Metal) - imag0071ux.jpg

Emerald Science Fuel Cell

New(ish) Stuff (Mostly X Metal) - imag0076dm.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Very nice

3. lakergreat1

lakergreat1 Oakley Beginner

where did you get the penny's for such a great price?

4. Advent

Advent Oakley Beginner

They're loose on one side, which the seller offered a partial refund for. Since they didn't mention it on the listing and are currently unwearable. I still think the price was pretty decent with the condition discrepancy.

5. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

yea well if you manage to squeeze them through for a tuneup, they'll be $180 and if your lenses are still good, youve done well.

6. Advent

Advent Oakley Beginner

Yeah, the extra pads and coin actually go for quite a bit by themselves judging by completed ebay listings. The copper coin is usually in the near 50 range.

I'm still not certain if I want to hold onto them or turn them around to start a brown frame juliet fund. : )

7. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

hold. the nosebombs you will inevitably need later on, and the coin... well i bought one to finish my set. so i wouldnt be letting them go. you can always start a JBR fund $50behind.. not much of a dent anyways lol