• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New(ish) Stuff (Mostly X Metal)

Advent

Oakley Beginner
Sort of a recent purchase and collection post I suppose. All within the last two months or so. The Fuel Cell was a pretty decent price and will likely go to a forum member for cost.

From left to right: My Rx Gold Iridium daily wearer (The Rx are sooo expensive but worth it), Polished Penny Black Iridium (Paid 120 with coin and extra nose bits included), and an Ichiro Emerald Slate (The sulfur Jupiter bag goes fantastic with these).

imag0071ux.jpg

Emerald Science Fuel Cell

imag0076dm.jpg

They're loose on one side, which the seller offered a partial refund for. Since they didn't mention it on the listing and are currently unwearable. I still think the price was pretty decent with the condition discrepancy.

They're loose on one side, which the seller offered a partial refund for. Since they didn't mention it on the listing and are currently unwearable. I still think the price was pretty decent with the condition discrepancy.

yea well if you manage to squeeze them through for a tuneup, they'll be $180 and if your lenses are still good, youve done well.

Yeah, the extra pads and coin actually go for quite a bit by themselves judging by completed ebay listings. The copper coin is usually in the near 50 range.

I'm still not certain if I want to hold onto them or turn them around to start a brown frame juliet fund. : )

Yeah, the extra pads and coin actually go for quite a bit by themselves judging by completed ebay listings. The copper coin is usually in the near 50 range.

I'm still not certain if I want to hold onto them or turn them around to start a brown frame juliet fund. : )

hold. the nosebombs you will inevitably need later on, and the coin... well i bought one to finish my set. so i wouldnt be letting them go. you can always start a JBR fund $50behind.. not much of a dent anyways lol

Back