• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Three new pairs from last few weeks:

first is Ferrari Garage Rock, I was in optics store at the mall and they were in half price (a bit more then 100$)
so i couldn't leave them on the shelf of the store.
Ferrari Garage Rock.JPG

After that, I've bought : Locog Fuel Cell and Tintin Gascan from @Zone Optics, that was pleasure to buy from him and the shipment was fast and excellent
LOCOG Fuel Cell.JPG

Gascan Tintin.JPG

A bit late for the party,
finally my Oakley book arrived today
View attachment 126840
now I've got to find a way to display it,
so the first thing i'm gonna read @kronin323 thread:
How are you displaying your 40th Anniversary book? | Oakley Forum
then maybe i'll have a clue what kind of display i want

Nice, I think the best way to display it would be with a page open on a book stand. Then you can change whatever is showing periodically! Congrats def an awesome add!

been a while since last time i updated here, so these are my new additions

Sliver F Matte Denim
Sliver f denim.JPG

Heritage RazorBlade and Eyeshade (i bought those two way back on December when they been on sale,
and got them just on April since i needed to send them to a friend in Atlanta, and then send them to me)
Blue Eyeshade & Razor Blades2.jpg

after that i got the: Plainthiff MotoGP
Plaintiff MotoGP.JPG

and then two new members to the Ferrari Family in my collection: Madman and Badman
Ferrari Madman & Badman.JPG

So last month I added five new pairs to my collection:
it started with the Sliver Ferrari edition that i bought on my trip to Ireland
Ferrari Sliver.JPG

while I've been at the duty free in Dublin airport on my way back to Israel I've entered to Sunglass hut just to take a look (or that's what i told myself),
there was the polarized Tailpin sapphire, and when i heard it was 40 euro cheaper than the original price i couldn't leave them there (maybe i was under the influence of the blonde saleswoman?:))
Tailpin Sapphire.JPG

on last Thursday i got the Ferrari Fuel Cell
Ferrari Fuel Cell.JPG

and Ferrari Chainlink
Ferrari Chainlink.JPG

and as a bonus the VR46 Jupiter
VR46 Jupiter.JPG

Latest Posts

Back