• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Juliet 24k

jcesl2

I should Work at Oakley
Virginia
In case anyone still wanted some, Sunglass Hut online has them. I called up and they verified they are in stock. Just got an email that they shipped. I guess that means they really have them.

I wonder if it comes with all the original packaging, or just a plastic wrapper like some of the others?

No problem. I actually wanted the X Squared, but don't know whether they will go on sale again on oakley.com.

When I get them, I'll post on the condition (box, no box).

I was advised by Oakley 3 weeks ago when I cancelled my 24K XS order aftet winning an eBay auction for a $350 BNIB pair that the estimated 12/19 ship date was "pretty optimistic"....but then I've been told similar things before and had items arrive EARLY.

I was advised by Oakley 3 weeks ago when I cancelled my 24K XS order aftet winning an eBay auction for a $350 BNIB pair that the estimated 12/19 ship date was "pretty optimistic"....but then I've been told similar things before and had items arrive EARLY.

$350? I haven't seen any below $500 recently. I'm going to call them up and see if that "No we cannot tune-up your Romeo 2.0" 25% off will apply. Last week when they didn't have any in stock it would have.

jive- thanks. I thought I heard an echo...

Got the 25%. $337 isn't bad. Last pair of the year. I thought the 24k Juliets were. Then the Mars I got from Carlos were the last pair. These are really the last pair. :mad:

Back