1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

In case anyone still wanted some, Sunglass Hut online has them. I called up and they verified they are in stock. Just got an email that they shipped. I guess that means they really have them.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. bmwmz3

bmwmz3 Oakley Beginner

The 24k X-Squared is listed as well, but only available in stores.

3. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I wonder if it comes with all the original packaging, or just a plastic wrapper like some of the others?

4. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Thanks for the heads up, even though I probably won't be getting a pair of these.

5. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

No problem. I actually wanted the X Squared, but don't know whether they will go on sale again on oakley.com.

When I get them, I'll post on the condition (box, no box).

6. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

Now the X Squared are available on oakley.com again. I don't need both. I don't need both. Errrrr.

7. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

You need to complete the set....*voice on your head* yes you do.....yes you do...

8. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

I was advised by Oakley 3 weeks ago when I cancelled my 24K XS order aftet winning an eBay auction for a $350 BNIB pair that the estimated 12/19 ship date was "pretty optimistic"....but then I've been told similar things before and had items arrive EARLY.

9. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

$350? I haven't seen any below $500 recently. I'm going to call them up and see if that "No we cannot tune-up your Romeo 2.0" 25% off will apply. Last week when they didn't have any in stock it would have.

jive- thanks. I thought I heard an echo...

10. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

Got the 25%. $337 isn't bad. Last pair of the year. I thought the 24k Juliets were. Then the Mars I got from Carlos were the last pair. These are really the last pair. :mad: