• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Juliet. Might become a daily pair.

A better photo.

IMG_0336.jpg

@Xs and Os

Hey buddy! I just commented on these last night in the "wearing today" thread, didn't I?!?!?!?! ;)

Outstanding find!! Glad you got them...good Metals on the bay sometimes shoot to the moon. I look at my shelves in the morning and have to make my hand go to something besides the Juliets...I am utterly obsessed with their fit, finish, and feel. I'm up to 5 pair now and am almost afraid to get a pair of Romeos or XX because I may like them as much and have to sell the car......

@Xs and Os

Hey buddy! I just commented on these last night in the "wearing today" thread, didn't I?!?!?!?! ;)

Outstanding find!! Glad you got them...good Metals on the bay sometimes shoot to the moon. I look at my shelves in the morning and have to make my hand go to something besides the Juliets...I am utterly obsessed with their fit, finish, and feel. I'm up to 5 pair now and am almost afraid to get a pair of Romeos or XX because I may like them as much and have to sell the car......
Lol, yup. Same pair. Man, I hear ya about that. They are amazing. Love the fit as well. I have Xs and an XX on the way. Love the Xs but scared to wear it much since it's the only one I have and it's pretty much mint with complete box. So only worn it once so far. The Juliet's are my biggest obsession though. I now have 6 and only been collecting since February. Scared where this might take me haha. Might need to take a second on the house. Just got a plate in yesterday too. Now that is a cool piece. People do give you odd looks though haha.

Dying to try a pair of XX! Don't like square lenses and the pennys are too small...pretty much leaves XX and Romeo as 2 I need to try. But I've gotten my 5 Julies since December and now it's damn the torpedoes! :neo:

Latest Posts

Back