• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Juliets From Ebay

Thats is awesome. Glad you found what you are looking for. The ebay item is legit, alot of the current Xmetal rubies had that D- on the label. I have two that are that way and got them at an Oak store so you are good sir. Good buy for that also.

Congrats on the sweet pickup! Definitely post some pictures this week once you get them!

Funny you should mention it... I was at the Queen St. store today to check if they had any x-metals left kicking around. The guy told me they were sold out but he checked the computer for me anyway and it told him there was one pair left in stock so he went to the stockroom to check. He found the last pair of Juliet Carbon Black Iridium Polarized (04-149) that had fallen behind some bigger boxes. While I was thinking about this new pair fits in with my ebay purchase from just the other day, the other associate that was standing there said that if I didn't take them he was going grab them for himself. I ended up buying them and paid full Canadian retail ($515 before taxes). I asked for a discount and he said there weren't any. That's two pairs of Juliets in one week. My collection's getting off to a good start!

lol, no pressure huh? That was a good salesman
job-search-car-salesman.jpg

I just picked up a pair of Plasma Ice Iridium Polarized (04-153) off of ebay this weekend. That will bring me up to three pairs of Juliets in my first month of collecting. Now I'm looking for polished frames either Fire Iridium Polarized (04-147) or VR28 Black Iridium Polarized (24-126). The polished frames seem to be a lot less common than the carbon frames.

Latest Posts

Back