• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Juliets Kind Of

jcesl2

I should Work at Oakley
Virginia
Kind of new. Picked them up originally because I liked the serial number. The original lenses were scratched and not as green so I got some new ones. Dr. Chop hooked me up with the green rubber. Took awhile to find lighting that you could actually see the lenses are emerald.

6680271371_0e541b459c.jpg
IMG_0072 by jcesl2, on Flickr

6680300407_51b3ebc07a.jpg
IMG_0065 by jcesl2, on Flickr

6680303161_4b3ef541c0.jpg
IMG_0070 by jcesl2, on Flickr

I don't think it's green enough. Maybe a polished frame would bring out the green more.

Anyway, anyone know how to get rid of that discoloration spot on the nose bridge?

Jive, I like those. The lenses look more green in the polished frame. I have a polished/fire I bought just for the frame. I could use them. But then what do I do with these plasma frames?

BriP- the ear socks it came with were too long, and it is discolored under where they were. Some kind of glue holding them on, couldn't get it all off so it wasn't easy getting the new rubber on. (the earstems).

I guess I could buy a better condition plasma frame, and just swap the arm with the serial number onto it...

jcesl2 - if you want to clean the frames, try some alcohol based cleaning solution for the glue you mention. also, dont be afraid to use warm water and soap to clean the frames- just dry them really well after.. plasma needs special care.

if the stains are persistent, you can try some metal cleaner.. autosol comes to mind. dont polish it, just leave it on and wipe. i would say test it first under the earsocks incase though.

Cool, thanks man.

I already tried the warm water and soap. I'll try your other suggestions, hopefully it works.

Latest Posts

Back