• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Jupiter Squared And Deviation Pickups!-with Pics

twitch_man

Oakley Beginner
the jupiter squared is jade/polished blk and the deviations are matte blk/warm grey. been wanting both since they came out and i finally paid up. the jade is the best lens oakley has ever made. let me know what you guys think

JS: best pair of oakleys that ive ever had and its only been 10 min haha. super lightweight, comfortable beyond belief, good grip, and looks cool. and when you add jade to it its just perfect. im going to buy every colorway haha

Deviation: lightweight, cool styling, thought it was going to be bigger (frame) but its really not. doesn't fall off your head. looks really expensive but its not! :p i give it an A

(don't look at the duct tape haha)

securedownload.jpg

ya i love mine too. my only complaint is that they tend to slip off my nose a little bit if your active. but its a "lifestyle" frame so i cant complain. i still give it an 11 out of 10

Nice man. I was looking at grabbing some deviations a couple months ago, and trying shades on that day is what got me back into oakleys

Got my first pair of Deviations last Friday and I LOVE them. I wanted to do the black frames with the fire iridium and was almost going to get two sets of glasses just to swap the lenses but the Oakley rep I spoke to checked to see if I could get just the fire iridium lenses and she said I could! The lenses shipped separately and should get here in a week. In the mean time I'm loving the ruby iridium with these! I just wish those color lenses came in a polarized version.
First time trying pics on this forum so bare with me if it fails...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24797250@N03/7491110394/

Back