• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Jupiter Squared, Real Or Fake?

STVA

Oakley Beginner
I will try to post pictures later, but I ordered some Jupiter Squareds off of Amazon this week. They look real to my untrained eye, but today I peeled a big "Fragile" sticker off of the box. The box looks legit, but pulling this sticker off revealed that the surface of the box that normally has the barcode and serial number is gone.

Also, I noticed that the frames do not say Made in USA on the right side about "CE". Should these be a warning signs that they are fake?

I bought them on Amazon but they were sold and shipped by a third party.

This was the non-polarized black frame/jade lens models.

ttiwwp.gif

Here it is. Sorry for the crappy pictures, all I had handy was my (ancient and soon to be replaced) iPhone 4. I didn't get a good picture of the whole glasses. They look real enough to me, but not having the Made in USA troubles me. Not having the serial number on the box is shady. Is the serial number in the right spot on the glasses? Does it fit the right format?

The box came with the same paperwork that I've seen in unboxing videos and had the plastic on the arms. These were new, whatever they are.

34s5f9v.jpg

2llcd39.jpg

nossg4.jpg

210fwiq.jpg

2kn7eg.jpg

210c56a.jpg

Last edited:
Oakley4Life, here are 2 more pics. I am now thinking these are 100% real...just newer ones that are not Made in USA.

I did pick up a couple of hairline scratches already...oh well.

28c39t4.jpg

2ujjiq0.jpg

Back