• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Kids / Smaller Frame Pair

wilkie18

Oakley Expert
Maine
I was on the phone with Oakley today looking for replacment lenses for XS Fives and the guy told me they are releasing a new pair that will be for kids / people with small faces. Has anyone else heard about this or have pictures or even a name? I will not be buying replacment lenses for the XS Fives $60 for blue iridium lenses. I can buy the pair BNIB at the vault for $70.

It's a little like a flak jacket but made for smaller faces. I forgot the name at the moment. Geared towards the sports kids.

It is called the Quarter Jacket... It is actually really nice. Has rubber on ears but no nose. Comes in 5 colors as of when I saw it and tried it out. I have a pic but I have to check to see if I can actually throw it up here...

It is called the Quarter Jacket... It is actually really nice. Has rubber on ears but no nose. Comes in 5 colors as of when I saw it and tried it out. I have a pic but I have to check to see if I can actually throw it up here...
That sounds awesome, they'll probably be bloody expensive here in Canada...Xs' still sell for 110$ ... Glad I snagged some used for 20$ last week... :p

That sounds awesome, they'll probably be bloody expensive here in Canada...Xs' still sell for 110$ ... Glad I snagged some used for 20$ last week... :p

The price point goal on them from what they told us was to be all under $100 USD with one exception being the polarized one. There was no set in stone number at that point though.

Actually... there are 8 colorways listed right now. all of which are $100 except 2 pair. Fog w/ Grey $90 and Matte Black w/ Grey Polar $140.

Colors are as follows:
Polished Black w/ Black Iridium
Polished Black w/ G30 Iridium
Polished White w/ Fire Iridium
Polished Navy w/ +Red Iridium
Polished Fog w/ Grey
SI Matte Black w/ Grey
SI Matte Black w/ Grey Polar
Redline w/ Black Iridium

Hope that's some good info for everyone

Dead link :(
Wasn't meant to be a link... sorry. I don't know why it did it like that. Since I made you sadfaced and all I shall try to cheer you up with that actual picture I have of them. Here ya go...

wdix.jpg

Not the best angle cause I was relatively rushed but, it is them nonetheless

Back