1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. wilkie18

wilkie18 Oakley Collector

I was on the phone with Oakley today looking for replacment lenses for XS Fives and the guy told me they are releasing a new pair that will be for kids / people with small faces. Has anyone else heard about this or have pictures or even a name? I will not be buying replacment lenses for the XS Fives $60 for blue iridium lenses. I can buy the pair BNIB at the vault for $70.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

It's a little like a flak jacket but made for smaller faces. I forgot the name at the moment. Geared towards the sports kids.

3. slvrdragn69

slvrdragn69 Oakley Enthusiast

It is called the Quarter Jacket... It is actually really nice. Has rubber on ears but no nose. Comes in 5 colors as of when I saw it and tried it out. I have a pic but I have to check to see if I can actually throw it up here...

4. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

That sounds awesome, they'll probably be bloody expensive here in Canada...Xs' still sell for 110$ ... Glad I snagged some used for 20$ last week... :p

5. slvrdragn69

The price point goal on them from what they told us was to be all under $100 USD with one exception being the polarized one. There was no set in stone number at that point though.

6. slvrdragn69

Actually... there are 8 colorways listed right now. all of which are $100 except 2 pair. Fog w/ Grey $90 and Matte Black w/ Grey Polar $140.

Colors are as follows:
    Polished Black w/ Black Iridium
    Polished Black w/ G30 Iridium
    Polished White w/ Fire Iridium
    Polished Navy w/ +Red Iridium
    Polished Fog w/ Grey
    SI Matte Black w/ Grey
    SI Matte Black w/ Grey Polar
    Redline w/ Black Iridium

Hope that's some good info for everyone

7. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

SI pairs for a kids frame? Or are they not all that small?

Herbsley likes this.
  8. slvrdragn69

Has it listed that way...SI Quarter Jacket Mtte Blk w/Grey Polar (a copy of the listing) But they definitely are small. I don't see them doing 2 different frame sizes in one style. Maybe if they do well then another lens shape.

9. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Dead link :(

10. slvrdragn69

Wasn't meant to be a link... sorry. I don't know why it did it like that. Since I made you sadfaced and all I shall try to cheer you up with that actual picture I have of them. Here ya go...

New Kids / Smaller Frame Pair - wdix.jpg

Not the best angle cause I was relatively rushed but, it is them nonetheless

Lexkempo and Duke Nivram like this.