• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

new lens for unkown goggles

tonya

Oakley Beginner
Hi
i was given these Oakley goggles as a present a few years back and was wondering if i could get a lighter lens for them for low light days as these struggle
i don't know the model so would appreciate any help if its possible
thanks in advance

oakleys.jpeg

Is it a Catapult? Hard to identify the frame without seeing all of it.. Persimmon lenses might be available if it is, but Oakley isn't too good on keeping stock of lenses for old goggles.

Is it a Catapult? Hard to identify the frame without seeing all of it.. Persimmon lenses might be available if it is, but Oakley isn't too good on keeping stock of lenses for old goggles.
maybe these photos help

3.jpeg

2.jpeg

1.jpeg

Looks like either a Catapult or an Elevate. Never had either so not 100%. Lens tabs looks like those on the Catapult (if you search there should be some pics out there to remove any doubt)

Looks like either a Catapult or an Elevate. Never had either so not 100%. Lens tabs looks like those on the Catapult (if you search there should be some pics out there to remove any doubt)
thanks for your help.
alas i cant find spare lenses for the catapult as i suppose they are old stock.
may have to buy some with a persimmon lens
thanks again

Back