1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rladd

Rladd Oakley Beginner

So I custom ordered some Split Jackets just to get the Black and Ice Iridium lenses together. I have been waiting for my wind jacket kit for it and it was delivered today, two days after leaving for Gulf Shores. Went to the Oakley Vault down here and picked up my third pair of lenses for them. Got the 00 red Iridium Polarized. Love them. Just enough more light let through compared to the Ice and Black.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Duck_Fat808

Duck_Fat808 Oakley Enthusiast

Post some pics please. I'm getting my winds in a day or two. Was looking for other lens options. Thanks

3. kenejhnsn

kenejhnsn Oakley Beginner

Looks good! I was just at the vault there in Foley last week, picked up a pair of fmj pit bulls. Almost got a pair of c-wires out of the clearance case as well but passed on them. How is the weather down there now? We left friday and it looked like som ruff stuff coming in.

4. Rladd

Rladd Oakley Beginner

Tons of rain came in sat and sun but was sunny Monday.

5. Duck_Fat808

Nice set-up

6. Rladd

Rladd Oakley Beginner

Thanks. The frames are exactly like Oakley ships the wind jackets but I didn't want the clear lenses. I really do like the 00 red lens. Cloudy here right now and they are perfect. I can now save my Juliet's with the black polarized lens as my driving glasses and change the split jackets up to whatever I need while at work.

7. Duck_Fat808

Thats cool. I've heard that the red lenses are great for outdoors. I'm looking for lens to use out of uniform, thats why I ordered the winds.