1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

Black iridium in brand new state! 20 bucks from a good friend who is also an oakley addict. I couldn't be happier!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

If you feel it's too big for you I have a few Hybrids I could trade :big_boss:

3. s3sunruh

I am actually really liking it. Full coverage! Similar to my range size radar lenses. :cool:

4. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Lets see em on ya

5. s3sunruh

New M-frame Heater Lens - tumblr_macstd0iLb1rbptugo1_500.jpg

and upon further investigation, there are some scratches on the inside of the lens because the previous owner didn't double bag his glasses to keep the ear stems off the lens. Nothing I'm incredibly concerned about though. For 20 dollars I couldn't ask for more!

6. atrain

Nice, the one thing that bugs me about Heaters is that they kind of bump my cheekbones but all in all are good.

7. s3sunruh

That is a problem I don't face. I get that with my eyepatch 2s though which is sad because it is my all time favorite frame style in my collection at the moment.

But I think I'm still going to give the hybrid lens size a shot with an ice iridium. I just think that would really pop out with the crystal red frame!

8. atrain

I want to get Ice in Strike.

9. s3sunruh

I'm not fond of the strike lens... it's kinda like the pitch for the radar. It's the upward curve, just doesn't do my face justice. I like to find lenses that have a nice teardrop cut personally!

10. atrain

The Strike is a stright cut though right? Hybrid fits me well too but I kind of like how the strike feels.