• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Madman.

• Thread starter IainFromCanada
  • Start date
They're clearly overpriced, but I don't see how its inferior to the Juliet and whatnot that are so lauded on these forums. I like the styling of the Madman/Badman better than the old X-metals and I have no motivation to get one.

Looking forward to upcoming "x-metal" releases... even if they don't live up to the original material used. When I wear them, I can't tell the difference. The Badman frame has a particular smell to it...
My theory is, if Oakley says it's Xmetal, then it's Xmetal. Nuff said. I'm excited to see what else they come up with.

My biggest beef with these new x metals is they are partly o matter (that's more of a side note really) but they don't snug my head very well. I have tried them on and when shaking my head they fall off. My Juliet's, I could go skydiving with those and never lose them... I have yet to try the Asian fit though..

Anyway congrats on a good deal and great purchase! You will stand out for sure :)

I've found that wearing a hat with them secured them pretty well. I only wear them that way now. Not much help if you never wear hats though.

I've found that wearing a hat with them secured them pretty well. I only wear them that way now. Not much help if you never wear hats though.
If they could find a way to adjust or tighten those ear stems, I would already have a badman or two. But it feels like a little kid wearing shoes that are two big. Awkward. I'll have to try the hat though.

Congratulations on the buy, @IainFromCanada. If you're happy with it, so be it. I can't wear a Madman at all... Got a Badman and it suits me like a glove...and no hat required :rofl:

Congratulations on the buy, @IainFromCanada. If you're happy with it, so be it. I can't wear a Madman at all... Got a Badman and it suits me like a glove...and no hat required :rofl:

You should take a pic wearing a madman in the O store some time.

Back