• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Mastermind Japan x Oakley Frogskins?

First theyll call the shipper, if no response UPS will call you. The fun part is trying to explain that it is a US product, coming from a foreign seller back in to the US.
Id guess about $35 for ya.

Yeah, I just got a call and they wanted the manufacturer of the item. I gave them Oakley's address? She said it will get reviewed and most likely released to me.
It's sounds confusing. Does this happen often to you guys in the US. I've never had any problems buying overseas from any source.

Yeah this is the first time I've had an issue. Hopefully it is all good.
I'm sure it'll be fine. Import charges suck though. Im looking forward to seeing all your pictures on these. Good buy all of you. @OGfrog is right though the market is strange right now. Keep em and I'm sure they'll be worth more in a few years.

Good thing is, once it clears customs in Tennessee they will overnight it to you.
I just went through this (again) for the GDK fuel cells I bought from Germany. Probably the same lady that called you

So my glasses were brought by for delivery, but I wasn't there to sign. Says they will come again Monday and try. I went on FedEx to try to set up a pickup instead for it and it wasn't working when I input my address. Would be nice to pick them up this weekend.

Back