1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

Just wanted to say hi to everyone I am not new to Oakley just new to the forum. I have been a collector for years have about 30 pairs and always looking for more. I love this brand of glasses I used to be the guy that would buy the 10 dollar pair from the drug store but my girlfriend at the time now my wife bought me a pair and it was an instant addiction. Started out strong with a pair of Ducati Monster Dogs, they are still one of my favorite pairs to this day. thats my story just putting out a friendly hello

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

welcome oakley stephen! can't go wrong with monster dogs and ducati! so these were the ones your current wife got you? that's pretty sweet man.

3. Oakley Stephen

I know right......thats when I new she was a keeper

4. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

welcome to our community!
    you can't never go wrong with a MD!!

5. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Hello and welcome! Keen to see pics of your collection:)

6. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Aloha from Hawaii! Welcome to the boards! I've only been here a short time, but here's what I've learned so far....keep your eyes and ears open...read, share and learn...and most importantly, be ready to spend some scripts, because this place will definitely throw fuel on your fire and turn your addiction into an obsession!!! LOL, enjoy!

7. Oakley Stephen

thanks everyone of the warm welcome I will be posting some pics soon i cant do that here at work so maybe tomorrow......seeings has I am on night shift

8. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Welcome to the boards. This is truly an awesome place to hang out online. Anybody who loves Oaks will love the O Forum. Welco
    e!

9. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Oh **** hailing from the 757! I also call the 757 home because that's where I went to high school and where my parents are at. They are in the Bad News though. Welcome to the boards!

10. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

^ I didn't know that... Welcome.