• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member From Minnesota

budde360

Oakley Beginner
Hello all you fellow Oakley fans. My name is Brandon and I am from Minnesota. I have been a fan of Oakleys for about 15 years now. I got my first pair of Electric Blue XX Twenties when I was about 10 years old and have been hooked ever since. I can't say I am an avid collector as I only have about 5 pairs with only one being a rare piece, but I love the pairs I have.

I have a pair of Romeo 2.0 Carbon with black lenses, A pair of Pewter O-luminum Hatchets, Electric Blue Twenties XX (my first pair I got when I was 10), Fives Squared Ducati, Plasma Ice iridium Juliets, Silver Square Wire 2.0 with black polarized lenses, X Metal XX 24K with 24K iridium lens, and finally, a custom pair of Fives Squared in with with gold iridium lenses. So I lied, I have 8 pairs right now. I did have two more which included a pair of X metal Pennies with ruby iridium lenses, and a matching pair of Juliets (neither of the X-men variety).

Back