• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member From Nebraska...

Havok

Oakley Beginner
Lincoln, NE
What's up guy's, Just doing my part to say hello and get the ball rolling on my membership to this fine forum. I live in Lincoln Nebraska and (as far as I'm aware) live Hundreds of miles from an official Oakley store. As a result nearly all of my shopping is done online. I've been a HUGE X-metal fan since the line debuted years and years ago, however up until a few years ago I haven't had the bug (or finances) to really go nuts. I currently have 4 set's of Juliets (1 each of what I perceive as the 4 Core models), but am always on the lookout for more. Currently I'm on a mission to find replacement Polarized Ice Irriduim lenses for my Plasma Juliets as the current lenses are damaged beyond repair. (The glasses were purchased very cheaply). I'm looking forward to growing the collection to something I feel is worth posting on the board about and marveling at what some of you folks currently have as I share with other enthusiasts!

Welcome fellow X Metal addict. Good luck with the lens hunt, hopefully someone here can help you out. I might have a little addiction with ice.
IceStorm_zpsda2e1442.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I broke down and purchased some Regular Ice Lenses last night. These will work until I can find a polarized set (Or decide to cut my own.) Thanks again for the welcome!

Latest Posts

Back