• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member Ideas...

I'm missing a few thousand dollars that confirms it.

I guess where we diverge is on your last point. In my mind the buy/sell/trade aspect takes a back seat to the exchange of ideas and information that celebrates our shared passion. To invite people here for the sole purpose of commerce... as I said, I don't like those types of people. They're leeches.

ok I see where you coming from now!!! I can share in your concern.. We want to be a place of community not commerce. But dont you think, if other people join our forum and it grows they will develop a passion like us for the oakley brand??? Hence, they slowly but surely become one of us... which is a contributing member to the exchange of ideas and information about oakley

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406776905.001261.jpg

ok I see where you coming from now!!! I can share in your concern.. We want to be a place of community not commerce. But dont you think, if other people join our forum and it grows they will develop a passion like us for the oakley brand??? Hence, they slowly but surely become one of us... which is a contributing member to the exchange of ideas and information about oakley

will we change the name of our forum to oakleyforumandeverythingelse? if people will sign up just for the "exchange" of sneakers as you are suggesting then they wont care about anything else but the exchange itself.... then the forum will be filled by other members who are necesarrily not interested in our passion... let them make their own forums...

There are a GANG of sneaker forums, not to mention eBay. It's pointless. Apple products? Just Google Apple Forums. I tried to sell a couple pair of Jordan's here with no luck which I expected before I even listed them. The exchange section is nice the way it is and in all honestly, when it comes to Jordan's specifically, there are a metric **** ton of fakes. People would come here, list fakes, take money and then bounce. If they change anything, it should be the minimum requirement to post in the exchange section, in my opinion. If the exchange section went away here, this place would slow down to a crawl over night.

Back