• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member In Orlando, FL

EddieB

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone,

I joined the forum today after dropping and tearing up my Inmates. They are polished black with vr28 polarized black iridium lenses., model 24-117. Can't find a replacement anywhere. Hoping to learn more about the brand and various sunglass models here.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I have never been to the Vault at the Outlets or the O store at Florida Mall, although I am very familiar with those areas - might have to check them out. We also have a nice Oakley store at the Orlando International Airport that seems to have some really cool stuff.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I have never been to the Vault at the Outlets or the O store at Florida Mall, although I am very familiar with those areas - might have to check them out. We also have a nice Oakley store at the Orlando International Airport that seems to have some really cool stuff.

mmmmmmm is that new then as i've not noticed that before although it is coming up 2 years since I was there.

Latest Posts

Back