• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New member. Loved Oakley, worked for a sunglasses shop 10-15 years ago. Needed some advice/info from experienced Oakley members on these sunglasses

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

istockphoto-914049668-612x612.jpg

Yeah I guess it has, they’ve never been outside. Does anyone know what they would be worth .. am I allowed to ask that yet.. ? 😅
Take a look at that value thread that Stig posted. Just off the top of my head I’d say $450 to $500, but definitely get other peoples perspective before you decide to sell. Just beware of shady members private messaging you trying to lowball you. - And Welcome 👍

yeah, $4-500 usd is a pretty good price. just think about it this way: you can get that frame for about $200-250, Box/coin $100 lenses $100 with some left-over for tuneup/ etc. with patience of course you could source items at a lower price.

I am partcularly looking for that pair so Put me in line when you qualify to sell.

yeah, $4-500 usd is a pretty good price. just think about it this way: you can get that frame for about $200-250, Box/coin $100 lenses $100 with some left-over for tuneup/ etc. with patience of course you could source items at a lower price.

I am partcularly looking for that pair so Put me in line when you qualify to sell.
Can’t message you yet, was trying to find you on Facebook 👍🏻

Latest Posts

Back