1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Krank

Krank Oakley Enthusiast

Just scored a pair of XX Ti off the bay, best offer accepted, guy was cool sending me spare rubber and screws 300.00. A little TLC and they will be rockin.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Good for you bud! I have been on a Juliet kick as of late getting 4 in the past 3 weeks from the Forum and 1 coming into the Albany store.

3. Krank

Krank Oakley Enthusiast

Wow, nailed one in the O store? You get a new I H or new carbon out of there.?

4. Krank

Krank Oakley Enthusiast

I need to quit while I'm ahead this week, got a pair of XS plasma Ice coming too.

5. del518

I called them on Saturday just to see if by chance they got an IH Juliet (which they didn't) and just reminded them that if they got any Juliets in to give me a call. They called me to let me know that they will be getting in a Carbon and I told them I would take it. I already have a couple of Carbon frames so I will swap out the BI lenses for a spare set of lenses that I have.

6. Krank

Krank Oakley Enthusiast

Nice, so far I have had some good experiences in that store. Employees are friendly and pretty informed about the product. The store manager seems to know his stuff inside and out too.

7. del518

Agreed, if I remember correctly the Manager came from the Orlando store. I have purchased a few things from the store myself. I could just buy the Juliets from the website, but I would rather give the local store my business when I can.

8. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

I used to think Ti 02 metals were ugly....Now i want a pair so bad. Very nice score man!