• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Doug Chubb

Oakley Beginner
Indiana
New member from Indiana here. My first pair if Okaleys were a pair if half jackets with black iridium lenses that I bought about 5-6 years ago (I always wanted a pair for as long as I could remember. Never really though about buying more, collecting or anything like that until recently. I bought a pair of flak jackets with black iridium polarized lenses a couple years ago on a whim, somehow stowed them away and forgot all about them until just a couple weeks ago when I started packing things to move to a new place. I stumbled across them forum while looking for reviews for some future deals and now I'm officially quickly falling down what seems to be this deep and expensive hole of collecting oakleys. So far this forum has been very helpful with all questions and research I have needed.

Welcome bud! My first pair were half jackets as well! Well... my first "legit" pair lol. When I was a kid (before I had a job) I obviously couldn't afford a real pair so I got some Foakley's from a street vender. I wore those things to their grave!

Welcome to the forum!

You are going down that path that many of us have gone down before and asked..."What is the Matrix?" :p

Welcome to the forum!

You are going down that path that many of us have gone down before and asked..."What is the Matrix?" :p
Hey Frank, which pill you think he's gonna take? The red one or the blue one...?

I believe he will take the red pill.....we will free his mind and show him the real world. Then he will go to Italy and free us all! :D:neo:

Latest Posts

Back