• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Metallic Blue M-Frames

mframer

Oakley Beginner
Just picked up a pair of Metallic Blue M-Frames (there may be a more official color name). I dig them but the heater lens they came with doesnt fit quite as snug as it should. It snaps into place like normal but its a little too easy and there is slight play between the lens and frame. Was wondering the thoughts on if its an older lens so the fit isnt perfect or what the other problems could cause that.

Also i cleaned all the rubber unobtanium pieces but they are still super sticky. i read that boiling water works but didnt wanna try it until that was confirmed. The frames are sweet though! hopefully the loose lens issue isnt a frame problem. Let me know what you think. Thanks!
M-Framer

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    417.8 KB · Views: 260
Take a closer picture of the icons if you can. Those look like molded/raised icons from the Pro.

Edit: It might just be the color and the photo quality. They look boxy. Can you tell if those are molded into the frame, or if they're inset?

Back