• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New metals and a CB

Great pick-ups. The 24K XX is one of my all time favorites. Oakley still has the oem 24K lenses for those. You should order a pair so you have them, before they are gone for good.

Great looking pick ups. I look forward to seeing how the +red lenses look in the 24k XX out in sunlight.

Me too! Maybe I'll have to go wear them today once before I send them to X-Man for a tune up.

Great pick-ups. The 24K XX is one of my all time favorites. Oakley still has the oem 24K lenses for those. You should order a pair so you have them, before they are gone for good.

Hey thanks for the heads up. I'll go pick up a pair or two.

Last edited:
Looks like they're gone unless I'm looking in the wrong place

yeah ok. No problem. Got a set of OEM 24k lenses on eBay.

quick shot in the truck. It was a little cloudy and late in the day but the lenses look nice.

IMG_0150.jpg

I would check a vault store if you have one near by for the 24K lenses. They always have things the website doesn't have and the last time I went to a larger vault in Va. that store had a lot of Juliet lenses and some black iridium and 24K lenses for the XX

Heh yeah I'd love to. Unfortunately I don't even have an O store within 9 hours of me, let alone a vault. I'm dependent upon the Internet for all things specialty. Luckily I've got a good local clothing store that's the largest Oakley dealer in the state.