1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. NMOne

NMOne Oakley Beginner

Greetings from Utah. My name is Xavier and I'm happy to say that since acquiring my first pair of Oakleys last year (Whiskers), I've been driving my 37-week pregnant wife up the wall with an all-consuming desire to acquire a pair of Juliets (or more than one pair, let's see what I can get away with). :biggrin:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

welcome to our community Xavier. . .

3. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

welcome and congrats!!

u could tell her to name your kid "Juliet" or "Penny" if its a girl or "Romeo" if its a boy... :)
    alternatively... X-Squared, Mars or XX are good choices for gender neutral names... LOL!!

enjoy your stay here!!

4. NMOne

NMOne Oakley Beginner

Eh. She decided the name and I agreed (Not at gunpoint mind you, but that could be another discussion). I'm just eternally grateful that we are having a child after 9+ years of trying.

I can't say that she's too keen on this new habit of mine, but I could be doing a lot worse with my money (and free-will).

5. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

Hi NMone, which part of utah you reside in? im from Salt Lake City.
    welcome to the forum!

congrat's on the baby! especially after 9 years you have got to be super happy now. are you going to wait and see if its a boy/ girl?
    i have a niece who just turned 1 yr old in july. :D
    she got named Scarlett.

6. Johnny Hundreds

Johnny Hundreds Banned

I have a one year old daughter! She loves to walk around the Vaults with me, i don't let her touch anything! But she enjoys staring at herself in the mirrors while i "play" lol...
    Congrats man! and welcome!

7. NMOne

NMOne Oakley Beginner

Tooele.

I mentioned it in my other thread, but not this one, that we're having a boy. Always wanted a boy before a girl.

8. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congrats Congrats Congrats That is the best treasure that anyone can have!!!!!! My wife and I don't have kids yet, I would trade the world for a little one!!!!!

9. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

congrats on the baby and welcome to the forums!