1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Admin

Admin The Boss Staff Member Administrator

Hey saw this in the new release thread in the Sunglasses area, so I figured I would post it in here. They look sweet!

New Oakley Airbrakes - bah7cgkkigw0njb4mjmwaqt.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Those are super sweet, its going to make changing lenses 100x easier! For those of you who know its a pain in the butt! Nice find! Can't wait to see them in person!

3. Admin

Admin The Boss Staff Member Administrator

Yeh seems like they are incorporating technology similar to the jawbones and fast jackets which is awesome! Seems very popular among athletes who are constantly changing lens' to fit conditions.

4. Adzi

Adzi Oakley Beginner

Ive seen a few colours of these beauties.. and yeah 100% easier to change lenses. There pretty much the same shape of the splice but with a more square look.

You will have to wait,, very light aswell by the way..

5. Jupiter

Jupiter Oakley Beginner

Maybe now I'll be able to get a pair of Splices for a bit cheaper. I just recently started skiing, but I've obviously gotta get all Oakley'd up first and foremost.

6. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Dammit. I shouldn't have come into this thread. Now I want these.

Wish my Crowbar JP Auclair Tokyo Subway Edition had this quick switch technology. :sad:

7. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

8. Mikkelf

Mikkelf Oakley Beginner

The new Airbrake is a very welcome new technology. Changing SPlice and Crowbar lenses suck. And you always need to wear goggles and lenses that match your skiing gear so I change lenses everyday.....

Yeah...I'm a fashion addict :eek:)

9. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

@Mikklef
    than is the airbrake the right pair for you :eek:)

10. Mikkelf

Mikkelf Oakley Beginner

You're so right nerd....but it is not more than two years ago that I started selling most of my Crowbars and the huge amount of lenses I had (including an extremely rare Ruby Clear Iridium lense) and began using Splice instead, building up a good inventory of frames and lenses....and now I have to start all over again..

OMG...will this never end? :eek:).......

Oh well - I guess it is my little contribution to end the Financial Crisis :eek:)