• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NEW - Oakley Bottle Cap Watches | Shade Station

Is anyone wearing one currently? If so, what do you think?

Not yet, but the white face is next on my watch list! I tried it on and it fits great. It's a very similar feel to the Holeshot, but the band is more like the Transfer Case. I really like the size of the band and the face of this watch.

yea I have blue one don't wear it all the time just on weekends and rotate with my other 8 Oakley watches. Basically it is what bad fishy said. Not very heavy or flashy and probably doesn't garner attention as much as some of the other O watches.

yea I have blue one don't wear it all the time just on weekends and rotate with my other 8 Oakley watches. Basically it is what bad fishy said. Not very heavy or flashy and probably doesn't garner attention as much as some of the other O watches.
Yeah, thats what I kind of gathered just by looking at it. I think my Oakley watch collection is probably going to stay at my SI Holeshot, HP, and MM DD for now. Although that doesn't mean my watch collection is stopping, I just found a sweet Luminox I like...

Anyways, back to topic. The Bottlecap is a nice everyday watch, but i'm looking forward to Oakley's future "nicer" watches.

I am thinking of buying one of these as an every day watch, I like the Black face & case, but why is it quite a bit more expensive than the other ones.

Also what size is the case on these, looks quite smaller than some of the other Oakleys I have looked at which I like :cool-33:

Back