• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Forum Style - Check it out

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
We've been working on a new style for a while, and seems to be ready! Now before we all get up in arms about change, let's remember the internet is a constantly changing place where a lack of adaption only leads to death.

The new Oakley Forum not only is sleeker/cleaner but brings a slew of new features including
  • Sticky Navigation bar that will scroll along with you up & down the page bringing with it your inbox, alerts and more.
  • Full footer including quick navigation, social media updates and more
  • Increase mobile usability and responsiveness

As we continue to iron out the bugs over the next few weeks, you'll still be able to use the previous style which you can find by simply selecting the box in the lower left corner titled "Modern Update", then selecting "Blue Moon" in the pop-up box.

Screen Shot 2015-08-09 at 3.16.35 PM.png

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, opinions and feedback!

We've been working on a new style for a while, and seems to be ready! Now before we all get up in arms about change, let's remember the internet is a constantly changing place where a lack of adaption only leads to death.

The new Oakley Forum not only is sleeker/cleaner but brings a slew of new features including
  • Sticky Navigation bar that will scroll along with you up & down the page bringing with it your inbox, alerts and more.
  • Full footer including quick navigation, social media updates and more
  • Increase mobile usability and responsiveness

As we continue to iron out the bugs over the next few weeks, you'll still be able to use the previous style which you can find by simply selecting the box in the lower left corner titled "Modern Update", then selecting "Blue Moon" in the pop-up box.

View attachment 172110

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, opinions and feedback!

Thanks Oakley Boss, I just created a Thread about it some Minutes before.
I like it :)

Got a lot of overlapping things, parts of boxes being displayed etc. Both on iOS and Win 10/Firefox.

Seems like some stuff still needs ironing out.

Got a lot of overlapping things, parts of boxes being displayed etc. Both on iOS and Win 10/Firefox.

Seems like some stuff still needs ironing out.

Think I might have found one of those areas but any specifics you can reference would be really helpful as well!

Think I might have found one of those areas but any specifics you can reference would be really helpful as well!
Bookmarks is superimposed over Hot Topics.

On a multi-page thread, the current page button sits half over the button of the preceding page.

Will add details as I find them.

Latest Posts

Back