• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Juliet / X-Metals?

jpinheiroh

Oakley Enthusiast
Canada
Has anyone heard of the rumor of a release of New Oakley Juliet Limited Editions for late 2016 and early 2017?

Hearing just rumbling and rumors right now - wondering if anyone has heard the same, or has any news?!

Updated by OakleyBoss from thread Info--------------------------------------------------------------------

Half Mars
New line up that will come packaged in a Mars Bar wrapper inspired micro bag.

Mercury
Our first liquid metal frame, made out of pure Mercury. Lens etched with a Ford logo.

Neptune
The next step in liquid sunglasses. Pure sea-water splashes on your face when you open the box.

Venus
A 1980s throwback frame. With venetian blinds over the lenses.

Pluto
Made out of pure plutonium.

Uranus
Made out of pure uranium.

New Pit Bull
Our first scratch-n-sniff frame.
We're not telling you what this one's made out of.
Suffice to say they are environmentally friendly.

Yes sir. They are bringing back the xmetal line. Juliet's and Romeo 1 to be released first. Then they will have the half Mars set for the holiday exclusive line in December. The over the top will also be redesigned as what they call the cranium cutter. It's mostly for the less thinking and reading internet athletes. But watch the forum for more info!!!!!!

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

I know people in the Oakley Inner Circle, so I already have 3 2016 pre-release Juliets...

Just wait til they release the limited edition and numbered IH Romeo X2...

Yes, you heard that right, they will take elements and design characteristics from the XX and Romeo and create a Hybrid IH Rome X2...

I couldn't get my hands on those because no one associated with Oakley or Jim have any knowledge of the personnel creating/designing the IH Romeo X2...they're calling them the "Oakley Special Forces Unit" in the bunker...

Can't wait to see it !!!

Yes sir. They are bringing back the xmetal line. Juliet's and Romeo 1 to be released first. Then they will have the half Mars set for the holiday exclusive line in December. The over the top will also be redesigned as what they call the cranium cutter. It's mostly for the less thinking and reading internet athletes. But watch the forum for more info!!!!!!

VERY COOL BRO!!
TANKS

I know people in the Oakley Inner Circle, so I already have 3 2016 pre-release Juliets...

Just wait til they release the limited edition and numbered IH Romeo X2...

Yes, you heard that right, they will take elements and design characteristics from the XX and Romeo and create a Hybrid IH Rome X2...

I couldn't get my hands on those because no one associated with Oakley or Jim have any knowledge of the personnel creating/designing the IH Romeo X2...they're calling them the "Oakley Special Forces Unit" in the bunker...

Can't wait to see it !!!
THIS IS AMAZING :crazypilot:

Promise not to show anyone this pic as it was sent to me exclusively. Here is the Half Mars. Shhhhhh keep it quiet.

0ee5696e52159a2902b705802f229ba7.jpg

No hugs from you?