• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Juliet / X-Metals?

ffc0d479b1bb5ec4d7a71d1f4305cb52.jpg

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

If you guys only heard about the REALLY good stuff getting released.

There is this super special edition pair that will be limited only to 10 pieces and if you buy it JIM JANNARD will personally come deliver it to your home IN PERSON and he will also take you away for a weekend trip to hang out at my house while we just drink and smoke cigars and talk all weekend long.

He will also sign every Oakley product you own when he delivers the item to your house if you want him to.

Sent from my bunker where nobody believes about my big party while trying to figure out how......forget it

There is this super special edition pair that will be limited only to 10 pieces and if you buy it JIM JANNARD will personally come deliver it to your home IN PERSON and he will also take you away for a weekend trip to hang out at my house while we just drink and smoke cigars and talk all weekend long.
Already reserved my pair.....So between @OakleyFrankFMJ and I there are only 6 left now.