• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Juliet / X-Metals?

I asked why it is happening many rumors about oakley in the second half.

That's just what happens with any company. It's common to occur. Oakley is also currently working with car manufacturers to see who will make an Oakley endorsed vehicle. Similar to the Harley Davidson Ford F-150. There will be an Oakley inspired truck. We believe it also will be ford. You can ask your local dealers in your country. Stop by a few of them and ask. They may know.

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

That's just what happens with any company. It's common to occur. Oakley is also currently working with car manufacturers to see who will make an Oakley endorsed vehicle. Similar to the Harley Davidson Ford F-150. There will be an Oakley inspired truck. We believe it also will be ford. You can ask your local dealers in your country. Stop by a few of them and ask. They may know.

Sent from my X Metal iPhone
Thank you for information brother!
I will inform me with vendors here, for sure!

What I heard was that Oakley was going to release an energy drink. They had such great success with their water, it's a natural progression.