• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Juliet / X-Metals?

I heard the x-metal line is coming back. The first two models are supposed to be called Madman and Badman. I bet they'll be awesome, at least as good as the originals.
That's interesting, because it fits with something my insider told me. He said that they were looking at making two metal frames using technology unchanged from ten years ago.

So, looking at the dates on O-Review, that can only mean either X-Metal or the Hatchet.

Fingers crossed eh?

Has someone from Oakley actually woken up & smelt the coffee?? they should have re-released the proper x metals 3 years ago & what about a bit of after sales back up like genuine replacement lenses & coloured rubbers. Not before time if this is correct.:party:

so, we've all heard all of the original XMetals will be re-released..

Well, to keep the price point down for some future XMetal buyers, Oakley is going to pour O-Matter into the molds...

X-Matter Juliets and X-Matter Mars are gonna be released first to test the market...

This will keep the price down to @ $500 per pair as opposed to original re-release XMetal price of $989...

O-Metals for everyone !!!!