1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    New w/o box Mars glasses in the Ti grey finish (not the crater) with black iridium lenses. I'm sure most of you know where I got these and what I paid so I'm willing to take a slight loss here. Just wasn't sure they'd fit my face and low & behold they don't. They're flawless, they are Oakley's, and they'll come with the Oakley bag and an extra set of nose & temple pads - $200 w/free shipping within the lower 48...OR...I'd be more than happy to trade them for a set of Eye Jackets (the original oval shape, not the 2.0 or 3.0 or whatever else) of identical quality.

Thx

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Add picture would be nice bro

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Figures..........I've been looking for one at this price range for weeks. Finally I got tired of waiting and ordered an X Squared about an hour ago....sigh....should sell quick at this price

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/14
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd you.

6. Anonymous