• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Olympic Pin!

i got the email today, to the account i used to enter the trip to london and free team usa glasses, if your closest store is more then 30 miles away they will ship it to you, my vault is 29.7:mad:

i got the email today, to the account i used to enter the trip to london and free team usa glasses, if your closest store is more then 30 miles away they will ship it to you, my vault is 29.7:mad:

HOw long did it take for you to recieve the email from the time you entered the contest? I entered last Friday....but haven't received an email for the pin yet.

HOw long did it take for you to recieve the email from the time you entered the contest? I entered last Friday....but haven't received an email for the pin yet.
I entered last week and I just received an email for the pin today. No O stores around me, so I'll be getting it in the mail (8-12 weeks).

Enter the sweepstakes and you'll get an email with a barcode. Either print it or show your phone at the store and they'll give you one. If you don't have a store, there are instructions on the email on how to get yours shipped.

The email should come within a few days. I received mine about 5 days after singing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Latest Posts

Back