• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Pickup's

Congrats Curtis! More Dispatch's! How many D's is that now?

I'm down to only 5 pairs of D's now, but I'm going to buy back one that I sold and add 1 or 2 more after that...and that's it for that frame!
5 D1's, considering buying one off craigslist, either matte black or matte white. both are at cheap prices.
nice dude!! lol like the polarized model you traded off to me! :D i actually wear that one the most lol.

NP! Holy crap didn't realize your post count...your name should be YoshiNerd lol jk.
LOL...I'm still about a 1k off his pace! i don't know how that guy does it man. I am on the computer a lot and i still only have 2,000 lol...oh well, he's the Cal Ripken of Oakley Forum, hasn't missed a day yet lol.

oh, I had to cancel my oakleyvault aussie fuel cell order and order it from another online store jaymann reminded me of..:D should be here thursday.

5 D1's, considering buying one off craigslist, either matte black or matte white. both are at cheap prices.
nice dude!! lol like the polarized model you traded off to me! :D i actually wear that one the most lol.

You should do the Matte White and order a set of Emerald Iridium Lenses for them. It would look sweet :cool:

Back